CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Brief Story of The Bits and Parts of my 2nd Sem

Good Morning to all,

In today's post I would just like to tell you all a brief story about what my blog will be filled with once I enter my semester break.

To tell you the truth, I didn't expect to be tied up this semester. Nevertheless this semester (so far) I have been expose to varieties types of jobs that is in Masscom. Some are fun, some are difficult and some... well let's just say I won't even bother looking at it twice and it got me thinking about what I want to do in the future.

That is not what I'm gonna talk about. One of the main reasons other than being in a rushed sem and having to deal with endless of assignments; is that we having one to many event going on. My previous post was the 1st event that was held which was the Masscom Induction.

Here are the list of events that was held for the SEM.

  • Gelombang Merah
  • Maksis
  • Volleyball Open
  • Cheer and Hakka (Citrawarna)
  • CSE
  • YMC
  • SAFA
  • Green Day
  • Symptoms
  • Karya
Haha, thats all I guess. I wasnt there for all of the event but i was at most of the events and some of the events that i attended my camera wasnt with me and CITRAWARNA i have no pictures at all because the event clashed with the volleyball open and i was one of the crew, therefore I couldn't take any photos.

Well theres a lot of pictures to look forward too!
And hey, the holidays are coming soon. I'll be taking photos and updating this blog in no time!
Till then, bear with me :)

Thanks for reading

0 comments: